Wednesday 5 February 2014

English Interview Conversation & Question Answers

When we talk about Job interviews then everyone feels stress. If the interview is in English, then you’re probably feel nervousness. This occurs because interviewers make judgments immediately. Other hand weak English grip can lose your opportunity. How can you make a great impression in an interview with effluence English skills?
      Use our interview tips & tricks and conversation to make an effective interview and increase your chances of success in oral test with government officers or multi-national company or seeking work in abroad. You can also share your interview experience. If you have any tips, suggestion or interview conversation & experience for other needy job seekers or interviewee, then share now by given below comment box and improve your interview skills with us. Here we are sharing an interview conversation to learn that how to face your interviewer and make a flowinginterview in English. Don’t forget to share your experience to help other needy job seekers, it will be very helpful for them. 

Interview Preparation & Conversation (Question and Answer)

Q.  Tell me About Yourself.
Answer. 
Start with the present and tell your qualification and other eligibility. The key of successful interview is to match your qualification to what the interviewer is looking for. So tell only true thing not get help of fake thing. Here you must describe about your hobby.
Like: Good Morning Sir/ Mem
Thanks for giving this opportunity to me.
I am Dinesh sharma S/o Mr. Ramlal sharma, he is a businessman. My mothers name Mrs. Sita devi, she is a housewife. I Belongs to Jaipur. I pursuing my BE computer science and engineering in RTU with 76%. I have completed my SSC and HSC from Govt. Sr. Sec. School Jaipur with aggregate 75% and 76% respectively. My strengths are smart worker, self motivating and easily adjustable to any situation/ environment. My weakness is to believe the others easily. I would like to spend my free time by net surfing, work in computers, interacting with my family members and with my friends. My goal is to give the best service to the organization where I work.
I am fresher give me an opportunity I can do.
Once again thank you Sir/ Mem.
 Q.  What are your hobby and outside interest?
Answer.  My hobby is to spend my free time by net surfing, work in computers, interacting with my family members and with my friends.
My outside interests are to spend my time with my friends. Then I like to visit temples and natural palaces, because it helps to makes overcome my tension. 
Q.  Tell me about the company.
Answer.  Before going to interview, first search the company details, work of company, when establish role in market, company branches etc. Then tell to the interviewer the details that you know. 
Q.  Why Should I hire you?
Answer.  In this question you tell about your best quality/ strength. This quality must be related to your job profile.
Like: Sir I am a good software developer and smart hard worker and self independent person etc. 
Q.  What are your interesting field/ subject?
Answer.  Sir my interesting field is software development and I want to be work in development field. 
Q.  What are your short term goals?
Answer.  My short term goal is to find a position where I can use my knowledge and my strength that I have. And I also want to play an important role in the growth and success of the company. 
Q.  What are your long term goals?
Answer.  My long term goal is – I would like to become as a higher position/ valuable person of the company. 
Q.  What is your Strength?
Answer.  My strength is strong problem solving skills. Always I think shortcuts of a lengthy process and implement that process. I believe that the shortcuts of lengthy process save money and time. 
Q.  What is your Weakness?
Answer.  My weakness is that I am going deeply in any problems that waste the more times. 
Q.  Why do you want to work at our company?
Answer.  Sir, I need a good platform to improve my skills and knowledge. I will happy that to start my career with such reputed company. 
Q.  What is the Different between confident and over confident?
Answer.  In confidence the person – any word spoken with self respect. And in over self-confidence the person – attached ego with self-confident. 
Q.  What is the different between hard work and smart work?
Answer.  The hard work and smart work both are important once.
The hard work is to complete a task with full effort. The smart work is to complete a task in fewer amounts of time and money with new ideas and logics.
OR
The hard work is the result oriented and smart work is the process oriented. 
Q.  What does success and failure mean to you?
Answer.  Success means to achieve a goal I have set for myself.
OR
To produce high quality work, before the deadline of goal
Failure means I do not reach my goal.
OR
The person is making a mistake
Q.  Are you an organized person?
Answer.  Yes Sir, I am very organized person, I like to organize my work and studies as priority and deadlines. Such that I can produce the highest quality in work in the amount of time I have. 
Q.  In what ways are you organized and disorganized?
Answer.  I am very organize in case of my studies, work and time, but in case of my computer desk I little disorganized. 
Q.  Give me an example of your creativity.
Answer.  In this question you define any best creativity of your life if any.
Like As: Sir, I think creativity is to utilize your time as something extraordinary using ordinary resources. Every person has its own creativity in designing the web page and it is different from one another. In same way I used to create my own style in any situation. 
Q.  Do you manage your time well?
Answer.  I know I manage my time well because I strict about time and I never missed the deadline. 
Q.  Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Answer.  Yes Sir, I am ready to relocate/ travel if the company requires me to go there and for company profit. Because I am adaptable to any kind of environment as I completed my studies in different-different places, mingle with different-different persons. I have learnt to develop my skills and also develop the company.
Q.  Do you work well under pressure?
Answer.  Yes Sir, I can work well under pressure. Because I will not feel it as a pressure but I will feel it as a challenge.
OR
As professional degree holder I came out through a lot of pressure of pressure. I take the pressure in positive way as a suggestion, because the pressure is helpful to improve/ show my talent and ability.
Q.  How do you take important decisions?
Answer.  I make important decision by examine all detail/ information and requirement and then weighing the process and benefits of each decision. 
Q.  How do you handle change?
Answer.  I am good at dealing with change because I am quick thinker and flexible with my work and any other situation. If any new information makes us change, then I will be quick to analyze the information and create a plan to make the change. 
Q.  Are you a risk taker or do you like to stay away from risks?
Answer.  According to me it’s important to take the some risks. I keep the options to open and if the reward justifies the risks, I would try this.
Q.  What you make angry?
Answer.  Its human nature so I also get angry sometime some thinks. Like the fake thinks and do joke in serious case. 
Q.  Describe your ideal company, location, and Job.
Answer.  Sir, at present my ideal company in which I am sitting for interview, if it will not, then I will not be here. And my ideal location is Jaipur and ideal job is software developer. 
Q.  Would you lie for company?
Answer.  No Sir, I will give first priority for the trust cum wealth business and company. So I can’t make risk to other, if there is no risk to company then I may be OK for it. 
Q.  Do you have any Question for me?
Answer.  Thanks Sir for giving me such wonderful opportunity in your company and I have only one question that is “What performance do you expect from me to improve our company”.
Q.  Why did you resign from your previous job?
Answer.  I resigned previous company because there are limited opportunities for advancement/ development and I want to more opportunity.
If you want to share your interview experience and conversations then it will be help for other needy job seekers or interviewee, so share your experience via below comment box with your e-mail address, full name and description and improve your interview skills with us. We will publish it on this web. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment